Ruby on Rails Reference?

Dieter Limeback dieter-bh4LRnif2k33fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 9 01:18:50 UTC 2006

>> So, What do current Railers(?) use for a reference to all the
>> commands/etc avilable?
>
> http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/rails/index.html

Seconded. The authors do caution that it's *not* a reference manual in
the introduction though, since if it were it would almost certainly be
out of date by the time it got to press. The first part of the book is a
tutorial that builds a simple store application, and the second part is
a more detailed look at the functions and facilities of Rails itself.
I'm only halfway through it but I'm finding it well-written and a great
introduction.

--
Dieter Limeback <dieter-bh4LRnif2k33fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org>
PGP Key ID: 0xCF2CA6A7