Windows Vista info link, looking for contrasting arguments

Dominic Bonfiglio dominicbonfiglio-Mmb7MZpHnFY at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 2 18:13:40 UTC 2006

Jason Shein wrote:
>> On Thursday 02 March 2006 10:51, Byron Sonne wrote:
>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> So I caught this link off slashdot the other day, and actually gave
>>> it a
>>> read:
>>>
>>> "Why Windows Vista Won't Suck"
>>> http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,1931914,00.asp
>>>

>> I came across this one today.
>>
>> "Why Windows Vista will suck"
>> http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT8288296398.html

Hi,

I read the article "Why Windows Vista will suck" and enjoyed it--then I
read all the posts ridiculing the author. What are other responses to
this article? I realize that it contains mainly speculations about the
performance of the official vista release, but is the article as absurd
and unfounded as posters claim it is?

--Dominic