wish i had a clue stick to smack buffet upside the head!

John Myshrall jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 26 22:43:30 UTC 2006

James Knott wrote:
> Kush wrote:
>
>> This is corruption thru bribing. Only nobody says it that way. They call
>> it smart marketing.
>>
>> The same is the case with MS providing ( free with a hidden agenda)
>> software to educational institutions and libraries in Canada now to tie
>> up the next generation into using its products and not opt for open source.
>>

> <http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/business/0,39023166,39151789,00.htm>

Yeah I have to admit there is very likely a hidden agenda however after
doing the daily Grok, here is a link directly off the site.

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Grants/default.htm

Approx 50 % for global health.  How much truth is there to the figures,
I'm not sure.  Just another angle.  If PJ is posting it on her site
there might be just a bit of truth to it.

Please don't get me wrong I am not in any way a Micro$oft supporter
however I will give credit where credit is due.

John