Rogers Portable Internet

Burhan Hanoglu hanoglu-ueTEkjIHS1VWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 23 17:24:48 UTC 2006

bassix-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org wrote:
> , are there any problems setting it up in Linux? Can I use a
> router to share it between 2 computers?

"The Portable Internet modem is compatible with standard wired and
wireless routers, so you can easily share your Portable Internet
connection across your own local network. For a wireless set up, simply
connect the Portable Internet modem to the router. All computers with a
wireless adapter will then be able to share the connection. For
computers that do not have a built-in wireless adapter, simply install a
wireless card (typically for laptops easily installs in a slot in the
laptop) or a USB wireless adapter."

From;
http://www.shoprogers.com/store/cable/internetcontent/portable_accessories.asp?shopperID=EFC6LXTBM7L18K4MPG67WGBE37CD9B3C

So there shouldn't be any problem with Linux and above configuration.

Burhan