Script to remove files older than 30 days?

Jason Spiro jasonspiro-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 15 18:03:01 UTC 2006

On 6/14/06, Walter Dnes <waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org> wrote:
[snip]
> Next, I did an "emerge --sync" on the secondary machine which uses the
> main machine as a mirror.  I followed that with a --fetchonly emerge.
> All the files appeared to come from the "first mirror", i.e.
> http://192.168.123.252:1024 and they came through at approx 11.15 mega-
> *BYTES* per second!!!

mega*bytes*? I am curious, what kind of network are you on?

Also, could something be distorting the count? IIRC it used to be that
when you downloaded a file in IE on Windows, it started downloading
while you were in the Save As... dialog box, but it did not count the
time you spent there, so the download speed counter often started at
500 Kb/s or more and then slowly settled down to the actual speed.

Please CC me on all replies.
Regards,
Jason