Projector required

Jason Spiro jasonspiro-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 13 17:02:50 UTC 2006

On 6/13/06, Robert Brockway <rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi all.  The TLUG meeting is tonight[1].  We need a projector to be
> brought along.  Is anyone able to bring one this evening?[2].

I do not own a projector, and I do not know anything about TLUG's
funding situation, but I am just curious: Are there places which rent
out projectors for a small fee? What if TLUG were to rent a projector?
Or perhaps some place that normally rents them would lend one for free
as a way of sponsoring TLUG?

Please CC me on all replies.
Regards,
Jason
--
Jason Spiro: computer consulting with a smile.
Specializing in Linux: Red Hat AS / ES, Debian, and others. We do Windows too.