Script to remove files older than 30 days?

Scott Allen scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 13 11:23:43 UTC 2006

On Tue Jun 13,2006 12:48:30 AM Walter Dnes wrote:
> Does eclean auto-magically transfer ownership of the tarball
> to the latest installed version?  If so, it would be ideal
> for my needs.

With the -d switch, I believe eclean will keep only the files that
would be required to re-build the versions of the packages that you
currently have installed. I think, therefore, the answer is yes.

Anyway, you could try it after confirming that the distfiles for at
least one package are in the state that you describe. If you use the
-p (pretend) switch, it will show you what it would have deleted, but
not actually perform the action.

--
** Scott Allen   scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org **
**     Toronto, Ontario, Canada     **