Anyone get "Elephant's Dream" to work?

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 11 18:57:05 UTC 2006

Paul King wrote:
> The high-definition format played jerkily for me (my processor speed is likely
> too slow), while the "1024" format ran at a decent speed.
>
> Anyone know how to play this sucker back with full audio?

It plays on my machine (video and audio) with gmplayer. My machine is slow so
the video playback isn't all that good but I can see the video. The audio
track plays fine.

The file I am looking at is the one named Elephants_Dream_480-h264-st-aac.mov.
It is a 480x270 image and uses the FFmpeg H.264 codec for video. It would
appear to be a video codec that needs more computing power. I can watch a
video that is in 640x368 aspect ratio which uses the FFmpeg MPEG-4 video codec
with no problems in video or audio (as long as my machine is otherwise idle).

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus: