[OT] Aaargggh! FLOSS project in need!

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 23 15:09:48 UTC 2006

I logged into /. today to submit an article about Atomic OS.  After
browsing through the headlines a bit, I got down to the business of
writing my story.  I submitted it, and went back to the headlines and
discovered a story about YouOS from MIT Labs.

Their article was posted while I was writing mine.

They have done many of the items that I've been working towards and
are now well ahead of me.

If there are any in the community that might want to help (analysis of
differences, coding, graphics help) please let me know, or join the
mailing list(s) at http://atomos.sourceforge.net/

Sorry for the rant, but I've been working on this for a long time - I
simply can't believe what I'm seeing.

--
Scott Elcomb
http://w3.avidus.ca/

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle,
stand like a rock."

  - Thomas Jefferson