djp (linuxcaffe) ghost poster

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 21 15:07:44 UTC 2006

On 7/21/06, Meng Cheah <meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> David J Patrick wrote:

> > I knew the messages were getting through, because I could see my posts
> > in both the sent box AND in the Inbox thread.
> >
> You could see it in the Inbox thread? What Inbox thread? Where?
using gmail, in my Inbox, I could see my posts interleaved with the thread.

>> I'm even going to comb through my
> > send box and resend all of the clever messages that never got out.
> >
> One year of messages all at once, now?

yup !

> Welcome back, we spoke at the Linux World show.
> I figured that you were just in "stealth" lurk mode :-)
Well, I have been way too preoccupied with the caffe to maintain
historic mailinglist banter, or even really to follow a lot of the
threads.

> Seriously, David, are you interested in speaking on Linux and
> applications for small and medium-sized businesses?
Ready and able ! It's sort of all I really do.. besides baking, web
development and janitorial duties ! ;-)
> Perhaps you'll inspire more businesses to make the move (or at least,
> explore the possibilities).
I think I already have !
> I for one, will be interested in your perspective since operating
> linuxcaffe.
thanks,
djp

--