djp (linuxcaffe) ghost poster

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 21 13:34:28 UTC 2006

Hi team !
I have an embarrassing confession to make;
I'm an inadvertent ghost poster !

It's like this; I started to use gmail about a year ago. I know, "no
big deal", but I have been surprised that NONE of my pithy comments,
nor pertinent posts, have been responded to. For the longest time, I
assumed that it was because.. uhhh... nothing I posted was interesting
enough, or that you guys and gals were just getting bored of the whole
linuxcaffe thang.

I knew the messages were getting through, because I could see my posts
in both the sent box AND in the Inbox thread.

WRONG !

according to gmane, I just don't exist !
conspiracy ? NO !
stupidity !

I'm sending from a new address and not getting past the filter !

POO !

OK, I figgered that out (with a little help from my friends) and I'm
ready to jump back into the fray ! I'm even going to comb through my
send box and resend all of the clever messages that never got out.

So incase you though I was being distant and aloof, NOT SO !
just daft !

so HELLO again,
we miss you,
all is forgiven,