Perl Mason person for peer review

Ken Burtch kburtch-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 19 22:00:15 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 17:09 -0400, Rick Delaney wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 04:48:07PM -0400, Ken Burtch wrote:
> > I'm writing a new book on Perl and it includes a chapter on Mason.  I'm
> > looking for someone who has used Mason to do a peer review of the
> > chapter, to verify the examples and technical information.  If you'd be
> > able to help, please email me.

> Send me what you have when you have it.

<rick-h4KjNK7Mzas at public.gmane.org>: host smtp.easydns.com[205.210.42.52] said: 550
<rick-h4KjNK7Mzas at public.gmane.org>:
    Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table
(in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Do you have another email address?

KB

Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org