Perl Mason person for peer review

Ken Burtch kburtch-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 19 20:48:07 UTC 2006

I'm writing a new book on Perl and it includes a chapter on Mason.  I'm
looking for someone who has used Mason to do a peer review of the
chapter, to verify the examples and technical information.  If you'd be
able to help, please email me.

Ken B.

Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org