Linux in the Park thoughts...

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 17 18:47:41 UTC 2006

--- "Scott C. Ripley" <scott-VK/PCEBaDz+N9aS15agKxg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > What else should be looked at for an event like
> this?
>
> wet penguin t-shirt contest? ;-)

The list of local Linux fans who would look good in a
wet penguin t-shirt is very painfully short (a list
roughly the same length as the number of female Linux
fans :-) ), and many of the local Linux fans would
look ... stomach turning awful in a wet t-shirt (no I
will not mention names...). Plus, I don't like the
idea of wet stuff near laptop PCs...