Teddy-Linux in the Park thoughts...

teddy mills lfeder-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 17 17:49:05 UTC 2006

1. Put Craigslist ads up now, and update once a week
2. paper flyers on telephone posts. one week in advance
3. probably too many logistics to safely/legally run power/cable to the
park.
4. park can be for laptops and desktops can be setup at
linuxcaffe.(extra power cables and power bars)
5. need some music! 20 watts at minimum..and in this case more is better
6. make up a simple schedule for the day...so people know what time
things should be ...
7. Dave? are we allowed to have a small fire in the sandpit? (hot dogs,
marshmallows etc)