So Rogers has lost me as a customer...

Sy Ali sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 29 02:45:28 UTC 2006

I had great experiences with Look when I was using them.  I'm now with
Bell and have had mixed feelings, although things have definitely
settled down.. they rewired a bit of my neighborhood in part thanks to
me.  =p

Both ISPs are unmetered.. I too take great issue with metered
connections.  Both are also fine with you running a server and have
been quite Linux-friendly.  Or at least not in the least bit
unfriendly, which I suppose is pretty good.  =)

I was actually thinking of the Rogers business service, which I
understand is very high speed and unmetered, also allowing the use of
a server.  I haven't looked into that though.