IOA library open source project needs some help with a Tcl/Tk on Windows HowTo

bob fcsoft-3Emkkp+1Olsmp8TqCH86vg at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 26 17:17:49 UTC 2006

The IOA network appliance is produced by a local startup in Kitchener.

The IO Anywhere group recognized early on that all their enabling libraries
(C and Tcl/Tk so far) should be licenced under either the LGPL or a straight
public domain licence.

The IOA library project,  which I facilitate,  is the result of that
initiative.

Have a look at the Windows HowTo on the IOA library project site:

	http://www.allstream.net/~fcsoft/ioanywhere

The How To is a work in progress so it may be rough around the edges for now.

Any contribution you can make to smooth out those rough edges is welcome.

Besides the Tcl/Tk demos are pretty cool and they work virtually unchanged on
a Linux box as well.

bob
PS.
Unfortunately,  I have no financial stake in the IOA company.     I know the
founder as a curling and golfing buddy and have collaborated with him on
several programming contracts over the years.