Mandatory Skills :)

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 24 19:55:54 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 10:14:30PM -0500, Raymond J. Payne wrote:
> If you're writing applications for a WebLogic application server, this
> is not actually an unrelated skill set.  I have someone here that with
> the exception of using software other than Loadrunner for the testing
> matrix has this as part of her skill set...

So someone has been using windows and unix, java, vb script, and com, on
apache and iis, and dealt with firewalls, linux and sql and started
using html when it just came out?

Someone is out of their minds. :)

Some 'OR' options in there would be good.  After all who would use both
IIS and apache at the same time.  Same for the other combinations.  You
can't be an expert at everything at the same time.

Len Sorensen