40 hour work days - Was: Open Source and my company's web application

Sy Ali sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 20 23:40:49 UTC 2006

Glad you guys like the research.. I'm thinking of doing the polyphasic
sleep thing myself, since.. umm.. well I have a couch at work which
"the boss" naps on, so it'd be ok for me too.  =)

On 1/20/06, Scott Elcomb <psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > Now I'm just a lazy bastard who likes todo applications for making it
> > easier to write tickets for other people.  *grin*
>
> Your todo list handles tickets as well?

Well yes.. they're essentially the same thing, so we made them the
same thing.  It was, afterall, made to obsolete trac for tracking
bugs/requests.  I can make a todo for myself, or a todo for someone
else.. it gets automatically weighted in a priority scheme based on
where I made it and all that jazz.

The general idea is to be able to go from "aha" to "todo" in as short
a time as possible.. so I can then forget the aha and continue working
on stuff that's important right now.