disgustingly offtopic: energy shopping

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 19 18:19:15 UTC 2006

Hi folks.

I'm flailing around looking for any suggestions or resources that may
exist regarding the election of, and shopping for, alternative suppliers
of electricity and natural gas in the GTA.

If you prefer not to 'pollute' the mailing list with something so
clearly not Linux-related, send me a private response. But finding
decent explanations of the system, let alone the options, have not been
easy to come by. Toronto Hydro and Enbridge aren't exactly going to make
it easy to find the competition.

Thanks in advance for any help.

- Evan