Jan 24th. NewTLUG meeting: Personal Information Managers - "Taming the TODO"

Yanni Chiu yanni-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 19 03:17:41 UTC 2006

Sy Ali wrote:
> On 1/18/06, Herb Richter <hgr-FjoMob2a1F7QT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
>>Topic: Personal Information Managers - "Taming the TODO"
>
> Building a todo application has been a very strong interest at my new
> work/company.  In fact we're wrapping much of the way our people plan
> and interact around the todo concept.

You might want to check out the demo video at:
    http://www.dabbledb.com/about/
Actually, the video is linked off the blog.

It's not open-source, but it's very different from most any
other web application. Underneath, I know its built with
Squeak and Seaside, and probably an object database for
persistence. One of the principals is in fact the inventor
of Seaside, and he'll be giving a talk at the upcoming
LinuxWorld/NetworkWorld conference in April.

--
Yanni Chiu