Media Alert: Can't Afford Big Copyright's Banquet? Join OnlineRights.ca for a 'Balanced Meal' Instead (fwd)

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 19 03:15:59 UTC 2006

If you're in T.O., not busy tomorrow night and interested in Canadian
Copyright reform (or bad-for-business stories [evil grin]) here's
something that might be worthwhile...

Only wish I could make it.  :(

Join OnlineRights.ca for a 'Balanced Meal' Instead (fwd)
To: General Copyright Discussions <discuss-WolORMuebV4TBNh8kXeBKqyvx2GgBOVq930Pai70D+E at public.gmane.org>
Cc: info-MJEqh5BbKMUJAyYzE3YaXA at public.gmane.org, Universal Access Canada
<cpi-ua-W4fJYJ0jtx0Y6M8xKmy2xnioTA7GrhP5 at public.gmane.org>, CANadian OPENsource Education and
Research <discuss-oIpuSOuHPwhe04CwrWwdBg at public.gmane.org>

   I sent the following to all Toronto area candidates.  Please forward to
anyone you know in Toronto.