Persistent name service error

Robert F. Kennedy rfk-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 18 06:28:21 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am running a mail server using a static IP with Teksavvy. I am running the
following services on RH9: apache, mambo, dns, postfix and Mailman. The main
purpose of the server is to run web and email services for the non-profit
shambhalatoronto.org. Everything was working well until about two weeks ago
when Mailman email stopped going through. When I sent an email to the test
list "test-bavBZ82//owgFV0ZGDeh72D2FQJk+8+b at public.gmane.org" I got the following error: