IBM laptop

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 15 20:03:33 UTC 2006

On 1/15/06, Evan Leibovitch <evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Christopher Browne wrote:
>
> >The "no mention of Linux" on the Lenovo web site is a vastly more
> >important datum than any opinions I may have expressed.
> >
> OK, I think we can put this FUD to rest definitively:
>
> http://www.lenovo.com/think/linux

That URL gets immediately redirected to an IBM site.  http://www-307.ibm.com/

And the killer question:  How do you find that URL from elsewhere at
the Lenovo web site?  If you search the Lenovo site looking for
"Linux", you just get pointers to IBM Global Services.
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)