IBM laptop

Chris F.A. Johnson cfaj-uVmiyxGBW52Z0hZ1rOlRyg at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 15 19:28:16 UTC 2006

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006, Evan Leibovitch wrote:

> Christopher Browne wrote:
>
>> The "no mention of Linux" on the Lenovo web site is a vastly more
>> important datum than any opinions I may have expressed.
>>
> OK, I think we can put this FUD to rest definitively:
>
> http://www.lenovo.com/think/linux

     However, at the bottom of that page:

        Disclaimer

        We are providing the following information to assist our
        customers who are interested in using the Linux operating
        system. It is hoped that these materialswill be helpful to
        you. However, please understand that we are not in a position
        to assure the quality, function, performance or compatibility
        with this operating system. We also are not obligated to
        provide any maintenance or updates for the items.

--
    Chris F.A. Johnson                      <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>