Looking for a Linux SA

Raymond J. Payne ray-UsHhwO8CmvuakBO8gow8eQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 14 17:20:57 UTC 2006

I would like to thank everyone for the responses both in list and direct
so far.

Just a small clarification on why I'm not looking for a company for the
contract work.  The client that is going to be switching to Linux has
asked not to use another company for this.  Their feeling is that they
do not wish to go through the paperwork required for NDAs and such for a
company for what they feel is a small project at this time.  My NDA
allows hiring of individuals as either contractors or employees without
revision.  Hiring a third party company is excluded from the NDA I have
with them, and therefore even if you have a company you'd have to be
able to sign the non-discloser agreements personally instead of as a
business.

Thanks,

Ray