Looking for a Linux SA

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 14 04:41:14 UTC 2006

Raymond J. Payne wrote:
> Just thought I'd post here before starting to hunt elsewhere.
>
> I'm looking for a Linux SA that would be interested in doing contract
> work at this point in time.  While I'm trying to spool up on Linux, I
> lost my regular Linux SA overseas.  If anyone on the list is fairly
> experienced with basic Linux SA tasks, but that is not doing this as a
> separate company, please drop me a line.  For now I'm primarily looking
> for occasional work mostly remote and in evenings.  I'm still sorting
> out the client requirements so I don't have a complete job description
> as yet to post.  For now I'm just testing the water for viability of
> this list as a source.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ray
> ray-UsHhwO8CmvuakBO8gow8eQ at public.gmane.org

Hello Ray,

   When you mentioned "not doing this as a separate company", do you
mean privately? I do SA work in my day to day job and my company
provides SA services to clients. Perhaps this causes a conflict? If not,
I am quite interested in some extra work.

   I've attached my resume in PDF format format.

   Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Madison

--
           Madison Kelly (Digimer)