LInux support for the New intel Apple laptop?

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 14 03:50:00 UTC 2006

The big Linux PowerPC vendor is Yellow Dog Linux:
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/index.shtml/

Although there is no sign they'll come up with an x86 version that
plays nice with Apple hardware. When people finally get these new
Intel Macs and start playing with them we'll hear a lot more, and I
for one am looking forward to it!

Cheers,
Aaron.