X won't open

Kihara Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 12 03:48:07 UTC 2006

  Hmm, this look like a good time to set up cron, to be purging those
files regularly. How long is it since you set up the system? If you
can answer that, modify crontab to be kicking up at around two third
of that time. Then, copy the script that purges the temp directory and
point it to /var and this will never happen again

William