News Flash: Linux Robots are coming!

interlug-list interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 10 05:05:49 UTC 2006

Dear All,

  The KWLUG saw a presentation of RoboSapien, RoboRaptor and RoboPet at
their December meeting.  Some wondered how this presentation was "on
topic"?

  The next generation of RoboSapien was demonstrated to CES last week.
It looks exceptionally cool, with all of RS2's features, plus color
video, color LCD display, stereo sound, etc

http://www.engadget.com/2006/01/05/wowwee-reveals-next-gen-robosapien-two-others

. . . but RS Media has a secret.  I have heard a rumour that RS Media
will run Linux.  I'll post details and confirmation as I get it.  That
is all for now.  Talk amongst yourselves.