Dual boot

Joseph josephm153-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 3 15:59:55 UTC 2006

I am getting ready to install Linux for the first time.
However I am planning to install it on a second hard drive
on a PC that already has windows on the first hard drive.
I would like to bootup my PC and get the windows menu to
choose which OS I would like to boot.
I already know how to multiboot windows with different
versions of windows.
If this can be done what should be the command line for the
boot.ini file so that I can boot Linux on drive 2?
If this can be done how should I proceed?
Right now I can't buy a second PC or remove windows while I
am trying to figure out Linux.
Thanks in advance,
Joseph