jobs in Linux / IT

Christopher Charles cccharlee-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 3 07:39:21 UTC 2006

A healthy balance is nececessary!

However, I LOVE TO WORK!

And I don't need a toxic whipping supervisor/Boss on
my back!

I am NOT anybody's YES MAN. I have my own opinions
which often clash with the popular culture/opinions.

Technically I am on the same wavelenghth as those
brilliant talented folks out there (a fraction of a
percent of the population).

Chris

--- Neil Watson <tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 31, 2005 at 06:25:38PM -0800,
> Christopher Charles wrote:
> >I despise the work culture in canada.  Full of lazy
> >people who don't care about their work!
>
> There is the other side.  The work place can be full
> of employers who
> expect employees work as if it is the most important
> event in their
> lives.  Employees should be so enthralled with work
> that they willing
> sacrifice all of there personal time with little or
> no compensation.
>

> --
> Neil Watson               | Gentoo Linux
> Network Administrator     | Uptime 5 days
> http://watson-wilson.ca   | 2.6.11.4 AMD Athlon(tm)
> MP 2000+ x 2
> --
> The Toronto Linux Users Group.      Meetings:
> http://tlug.ss.org
> TLUG requests: Linux topics, No HTML, wrap text
> below 80 columns

http://drpcdr.ca
Tel 416 398 DRPC
71 Sentinel Rd