Cheap/free CNC Machine Access...

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 27 20:06:06 UTC 2006

I've been half-following this thread, and it just occured to me that,
given the expense and trouble of creating a metal badge, have you
thought about stepping back and trying another medium? Case mod
designers have put together a lot of experience using paints and
stencils on cases, and I'll bet that a really cool stencil could be
made WAYYY cheaper than a metal badge, and might even look better.
Naturally, if you're truly bent on having this metal badge, go for it.
But here's just an idea...

Cheers!
Aaron.