Promoting Linux before release of vista

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 25 19:51:23 UTC 2006

> My pet peeve is the lack of support for all video formats hence 99%.

I've had very good luck with xine when combined with this:
http://cambuca.ldhs.cetuc.puc-rio.br/xine/

Come to think of it, after using the libs/codecs from that link I can't
think of anything I haven't been able to play. For realmedia, I think I
still use the native linux players.

Granted having media play with the players when they're embedded doesn't
always work, but if I can download it, I can play it.

Cheers,