Promoting Linux before release of vista

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 25 19:42:07 UTC 2006

I work to put my money where my mouth is. I've been conducting 99% of my
business on Novell Linux Desktop for the last year or more (partially
prior). When ever I have visitors I casually ask what their regular
computer uses are both at home and work and offer them to use my desktop
(866AMD 1GbRAM) to perform various tasks including accessing MSN,
company apps via browser, office apps. The response is always "hey, this
is easier to read" than that other window$ software or "I didn't know
this existed". My pet peeve is the lack of support for all video formats
hence 99%.
RickT
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca