Bill Gate will have a dinner in his dinning room with a baby-eater from China.

frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 24 12:37:44 UTC 2006

The Chinese foreign minister says Bill Gates has invited the Chinese President Hu Jintao to visit his house during his US trip in April.

This guy named Hu Jintao killed about 60 Lamas in Tibet as a direct commander.

During the governance of this guy, dozens of peasants in Guangdong Province have been killed by the army in a land transfer dispute and the casualties are trucked and dumped to the sea. The government pays only $25,000USD for each casualty to shut them up. Some kids have lost both parents and do not know how to cook and are begging in the village. The police beat them up. One woman has lost her husband and could not stop crying and talking around, the government hire criminal gangsters and cut one of her fingers off to shut her up!

Also in this province, cat-eating is legal and popular. Now, under the governance of this guy, you can have a baby meal for just $1,250USD. Sadly to let female readers to know, baby girl?s price is only half of the price of a baby boy.  Even in US and Canada, I don?t think there is a law to prohibit people eating babies from women abolish. I have photos to show you the baby under the kitchen knife and the meal but I did not attach it to this email. I am not sure it is legal or not to distribute these kind of material. I can email you privately if you want.

By the way, now there are hundreds people huger-striking in China, and the police are arresting them. Have you heard a police man arresting a huger-striker in his own house?

I swear I will never buy any Micro$oft product. You guys please do something otherwise some day; there will be baby meals for sale in Chinese restaurant and free deliver to your door!

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com