Promoting Linux before release of vista

Fri Feb 24 12:27:36 UTC 2006

I think the selling point is this:

With Linux, you never have to reboot in the middle of doing something
because your computer slowed down.

also...

With Linux, if it ran fast last month, it runs fast now.

I use a P4 3Ghz machine with a Gb of high-quality RAM at work, and it
does *not one thing* quickly.  I can't look at menus fast, I can't get a
right-click fast, and if I pass the mouse over the "Recent Documents"
submenu the whole machine locks for five seconds.  Windoze is for the
very, very patient, and that doesn't describe many people.
--

yours,

William