Another Residential Connection

Taavi Burns jaaaarel-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 23 13:29:27 UTC 2006

On 2/22/06, Mike Kallies <mike.kallies-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I tried to sign up for 3web last week.  They messed up initially, but
> a very helpful fellow set everything right...  or so I thought until
> my cable was not installed, I heard nothing from them and they're not
> answering their customer billing line.

Not surprising to me.  My family in Edmonton has been receiving calls
from potential 3web customers for YEARS, because on their signs they
made the area code for their number very small, so people just blindly
dial the 7-digit version (which is normal in Edmonton), and we get the
crank.  We tried getting them to fix things (with very little if any
response), and we _have_ received fewer calls, but it still happens
periodically.

--
taa
/*eof*/