Another Residential Connection

Mike Kallies mike.kallies-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 22 21:45:43 UTC 2006

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to find an ISP which offers high speed access over cable.
The reason I want cable is because I don't want to have to fork out
$30 for a landline with no services just to get high speed access, or
$50+DSL to get half the services I'd need on that land line to match a
low-quality VoIP service.

I tried to sign up for 3web last week.  They messed up initially, but
a very helpful fellow set everything right...  or so I thought until
my cable was not installed, I heard nothing from them and they're not
answering their customer billing line.

Should I continue to slug it out with 3web, or is there somebody else
who'll do a better job?

-Mike