smartphone?

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 17 06:25:36 UTC 2006

this is one cool linux phone
http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS6443438627.html
but it seems over due, and of course it might be delicate or easily breakable, etc,

the nokia 9300 is probably the coolest of all
with Symbian 7.0S OS (series 80 platform) and Java.
I'd hav to guess it would play nice with linux.

i am trying to get a 9300, need to see if a local carrier will promise that their data/internet
will work before i buy it.

-tl