PegaSoft Dinner Meeting - 3D Camera Techiques

Ken Burtch kburtch-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 14 15:09:36 UTC 2006

The next PegaSoft dinner meeting will be Tuesday, February 21, 2006 at
7:00 pm at the Office Bar and Grill (depending on any music events) near
the Islington subway stop.  Besides the usual open forum on Linux news
and problems, Ken Burtch will be discussing "3D Camera Techniques in
Game Design".  We will also be discussing the latest progress on our
Linux online multiplayer game project.

As usual, email Mel Wilson to let us know you are coming and we'll
reserve a seat.  Mel's address is available at
http://www.pegasoft.ca/people.html if you don't have it.

Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org