yahoo, aol, hotmail

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 6 04:34:10 UTC 2006

I don't know what kind of protest would be accomplishing by nuking mail
from legitimate users of those systems.

The problem described in the URL you sent would indicate that those
users will have new problems receiving mail; more specifically, bulk
mail senders will be able to bypass AOL and Yahoo spam filters. It
doesn't affect their sending capability.

It strikes me that the people on those sites will suffer enough without
having their outgoing mail nuked too. At least, send an auto-reply
letting such people know why you're doing this.

- Evan