[TLUG] VMware question - changing to physical machine

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 13 20:28:54 UTC 2006

Hi Simon,

(Hrm). Ya that would work (the other utiltiies may work but I can not afford
them heh) I don't know why didn't think of that other than I have to format
my suse partition to put gentoo  on it. But I can easily burn it on a dvd.

I was also advised Norton Ghost May work too (ghosting a vmware instance)