[TLUG-ANNOUNCE]: TLUG Meeting, Tue Dec 12 at 7:30

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 12 04:06:30 UTC 2006

On 11/12/06, Simon <simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> What perspective is this being covered from? Will it be aimed at
> getting people to visit, or more of a discussion about what it's like
> starting a Linux oriented cafe from the owner's perspective? :)

I plan to break it up into three parts;
past present and future.
past
why I opened it, what our initial set-up was like, who made it work and how.
present
what our set-up is like now, how we use it to run an eclectic, geek-centric
caffe, and a few of the things that should be online soon.
future
what projects are underway, how the linux community might participate and
benefit.

and then we drink beer.
;-)

if that encourages people to visit, great, and it certainly will be from the
cafe owners perspective.
hope ta see you there,
djp

djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org