[OT] Someone w/TV recording ability help for Jan 17th

Dave Bour dcbour-Uj1Tbf34OBsy5HIR1wJiBuOEVfOsBSGQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 9 22:14:09 UTC 2006

Leah,
I can easily do it however, it's too far out for me to schedule. Send me an email a week before it airs and I'll record it. It will be available via ftp download (I'll send the addess separately) 15 minutes after it finishes
If that works for you, let me know
Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 3010A5AF (as of June 12, 2006)