[OT] Someone w/TV recording ability help for Jan 17th

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 9 23:02:22 UTC 2006

--- Dave Bour <dcbour-Uj1Tbf34OBsy5HIR1wJiBuOEVfOsBSGQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Leah,
> I can easily do it however, it's too far out for me
> to schedule. Send me an email a week before it airs
> and I'll record it. It will be available via ftp
> download (I'll send the addess separately) 15
> minutes after it finishes
> If that works for you, let me know
> Dave Bour
> Desktop Solution Center
> 905.381.0077
> dcbour-Uj1Tbf34OBsy5HIR1wJiBuOEVfOsBSGQ at public.gmane.org

Let me echo the above, my MythTV box could do the same
as above, not a problem, so I would be happy to act as
back-up to Dave Bour. Problem from my point of view
being that it is a pain in the @#$% to set-up a MythTV
box to record one episode of one particular show more
than 14 days out (easy enough to tell the box to
record ALL episodes of a show from now until doomsday
but that isn't the issue here...).

So, please post a note about the show closer to the
time it comes out and I am sure someone will be happy
to record the show for you.

Colin McGregor

P.S. my last TV encounter was setting up a LAN for the
people shooting "Canada's Worst Handyman 2". Now there
is a show I would NOT want to be in front of the
camera on... :-) .