OT: Should I be Looking for a New Web Host?

VGS vgs-XzQKRVe1yT0V+D8aMU/kSg at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 9 12:28:00 UTC 2006

Stephen wrote:

> When I pinged my domain, I received an error saying host could not be
> found. I figure the hosts DNS server  was the problem.But the support
> staff do not seem to have the skill set to resolve issues such as this.

Thats the reason I put xname.org as primary DNS server for my domains.
This is a free service and allows me to easily switch between cheap
hosting providers(I have 2 of them and pay around $5 per month each). In
the last 2 years or so there was 1 major DDOS attack on xname.org which
took it down for a couple of days. Apart from that service has been great.

Shinoj.