switch email address

caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 4 20:04:18 UTC 2006

Can someone send me the eamil address to unsubscribe to tlug and the email
address to subscribe? I googled for this (as I don't have my monthly tlug
subscribe/unsubscribe email at the PC I'm at right now). I went to the
website and found it a little confusing. has the organization changed names
from tlug to gtalug, but the list name/email remained the same? (Yes, I've
been under a rock :)) I want to switch the email address that list mail goes
to. Assuming I can do all this from webmail as long as I change the From
address...

Chris