moving to a larger hard drive...

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 4 14:42:30 UTC 2006

Hi all,
Turns out it was in fact much easier to "simply" re-install the OS and
MythTV on the new drive, and then move the necessary files over from
the old. Evan was right on: having done it a couple times already, it
was pretty easy to get the install done right, the first time. It's
amazing, actually, how much MythTV has progressed in this regard,
compared to the old days...!

Cheers,
Aaron.