moving to a larger hard drive...

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 2 16:22:07 UTC 2006

I'm starting to agree too. Every command I've tried has failed (dd,
cp, tar) for a variety of reasons. There just doesn't seem to be an
easy way of doing this, which is... ahem... RETARDED.

So, despite the hours and hours I put into the first mythtv install,
I'll do 'er again. :-P

Thanks for the help.
Aaron.